As you may already have read from our previous blog posts, Premarche Gelateria held an event supported by the Italian Embassy called the ‘Italian wine and Gelato Mariage’ where our customers wholeheartedly enjoyed all-you-can-eat gelato!
Following the success of that event, we decided to hold the same all-you-can-eat gelato with a twist!
All-you-can-eat gelato throughout December (yes, every day!)
So all you Gelato lovers, mobilize!
Since we’ve been receiving a series of requests from our dear customers to hold such an event again, we decided to hold another one for all days of December.
In the ‘Italian wine and Gelato Mariage’ event, the number of reservations exceeded the number of seats available in the store just in three days. But we are glad that our vegan gelato, a new variety of gelato introduced by Premarche Gelateria to people of Kyoto, attracted major attention!
Most of our customers who participated in the event asked us to hold a similar type of event again! And such requests kept increasing one after the another which lead Mr Nakagawa (The Genius Gelatiere) to hold such an event again, during the off-season and approaching the end of this year.
Premarche Gelateria’s ‘All-you-can-eat gelato’ for 120 minutes (2 hours)
Course Price = 3,000 yen (tax included)
- Customers can enjoy our gelato as much as they want.
- All flavours provided at the store on a particular day are included in this course.
- Premium flavours are also included.
- Beverages are available as per the prices mentioned on the menu.
- Cup and the standard cone are included in the course price.
- Waffle corn = +50 yen/piece
- Freshly baked organic brown rice waffle (Mochi Waffle) = +100 yen/piece
We will hand over a wristband to those who have paid.
Please show the wristband directly to the staff and give your order.
Time period: Business days (Thursday~Tuesday), 12:00pm~18:00pm, December 2017.
It may take time to serve your order depending on how crowded it is.
There may be times when a flavour may be sold out.
Flavours offered in the course
(Please pardon us when any one of them runs out of stock)
☆ is a premium flavour
- Italian “Bocelli Prosecco” & Japanese Peach ☆ ☆
Biold Prosecco & Pomegranate ☆
- French “Soleil Cuvee Yuko” & French Black Currant ☆
- (Secret) One type of sake gelato (non-disclosure) ☆
- (Secret) Vegan gelato of a condiment used in Japanese cuisine (non-disclosure) ☆
- Special Sicilian Pistachio ☆
- Japanese Sesame Blend & Sunflower Honey
- Belgium Dark Cacao & Chocolate
- Uganda’s Fair Trade Vanilla
- Uji Matcha and Organic Green Tea
- Homemade Rum & Organic Raisin
- Milky strawberry & Sunflower Honey
- Acai Berry & Banana Passion
- Prema Original Organic Green Smoothie
- Tofu Treasure
- Real Indian Masala Chai
- Real Italian Espresso
- Pumpkin and Organic Soymilk ☆
- Organic Soymilk with Sweet Potato ☆
- Miyako Island’s (Okinawa) Fresh Mango ☆
- White Bean Panna Cotta ☆
- Mount Fuji: Japanese Chestnuts☆
- Mellow Roasted Green Tea (Hojicha) ☆
- Yuzu (Japanese Citron) & Honey from Oita Prefecture
- Kabosu (Japanese Citron) & honey from Oita Prefecture
- Persimmon & Honey from Wakayama Prefecture
- Mango Orange & Honey
- Cassis (Black Currant) & Honey
- Italian Organic Lemon & Honey
- Costa Rican Pineapple & Honey
- Rich! Kishu Minami Takashi Solve ☆
- French Myrtille (Blueberry) ☆
- Special Sicilian Pistachio ☆
- Belgian Chocolate & Dutch Cacao ☆
- Okinawa Organic Brown Sugar and Organic Kinako (Roasted soy flour) ☆
- “Zen” Milky Fresh Yuba (Japanese Traditional Tofu skin) ☆
- Organic Canadian Hemp Seed (limited quantity because of shortage of stock) ☆
- The Wonder of Organic Spanish Olive Oil and Organic Almond ☆
- 100% Rice Made: Roasted Brown Rice caramel ☆
- 100% Rice Made: Milky and Dreamy Rice ☆
- Royal Organic Coconut Thai Style ☆
- “The Ninja” Traditional Ninja Food ☆
- Organic Uji Matcha & Ume (plum) ☆
- Hokkaido Tomato Sorbet ☆
- New Zealand Kiwi Sorbet ☆
- French Highest Grade Chocolate Sorbet Valona company P125 solve 800 yen ☆
If you became curious as to what the non-disclosed flavours are or just want to brave the winter and enjoy the thrill of an all-you-can-eat gelato course, come visit us at the Gelateria!!
Follow us for more:
If you like our Gelato or our Gelateria, don’t forget to write a review for us on TripAdvisor!